Volunteer Terms & Conditions
As a registered volunteer for the U.S. Fund for UNICEF and for all volunteer related events and activities, you do hereby discharge the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, the event site, their management, officers, board members, employees, members, sponsors, volunteers, representatives and their successors, and all cooperating businesses and organizations, from all claims of damages, demands, actions and causes whatsoever in any manner arising from or growing out of your participation in a U.S. Fund for UNICEF activity, event or fundraiser.
As a volunteer, you agree to indemnify and hold the U.S. Fund for UNICEF harmless for all fines, penalties, fees and expenses incurred as a result of or related to any breach of contractual obligation to the participant.
By completing and submitting this form to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, you understand and agree to the following:
- I will conduct all volunteer activities with high standards, professionalism, and good taste, and will do nothing to cause detriment to the reputation or goodwill of the U.S. Fund for UNICEF or UNICEF.
- Any contributions to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF ("USF") that I receive ("Individual Contributions") and any contributions that I make will be sent to USF no later than thirty days following the conclusion of the activity. All contributions will be paid in United States dollars, checks or money orders will be made payable to “U.S. Fund for UNICEF” and sent to: U.S. Fund for UNICEF, 125 Maiden Lane, New York, New York, 10038 Attention: Volunteer and Community Partnerships.
- I will not represent that the U.S. Fund for UNICEF or UNICEF is a producer, co producer, sponsor, or presenter of the activity.
- If the U.S. Fund for UNICEF determines, in its sole discretion, that the Fundraiser or related activities could injure the goodwill or reputation of USF, USF may terminate this Agreement immediately. Upon the expiration or sooner termination of Fundraiser, I shall discontinue using the USF name and logo and all materials that reference that reference the Fundraiser.
- I declare the information provided by me in this Application is true, correct and complete, and intend to be legally bound by its terms.